shipping & refunds
Thank you for shopping at ngopi operated by Honest Trade BV.
Honest Trade BV is committed to provide you with an excellent service and products. Our aim is to make sure that each product is delivered in a timely manner and in excellent condition. We make use of a third party service “Sendcloud” whose service partners consist of bpost, DHL, DPD, and other professional delivery services. The reason for this collaboration is the following: our webshop is directly connected with their website using an API. Furthermore, their pricing is more interesting for us than negotiating our own pricing with all the delivery parties.
Our aim is to have your package sent out within 2 working days after receiving your order. The following guidelines will explain more about our shipping and return policy. For questions feel free to contact us through email@example.com or +32 474 37 46 55.
Delivery Address Guidelines
Please complete all applicable fields. A phone number is mandatory. Please write the phone number without spaces and with the country code as such: +xxx xxxxxxxxxx. If your delivery address (e.g. Ireland) has NO postal code, put ‘n/a’ in the zip code field. A signature is typically required for delivery. In some countries the shipper will leave the parcel in front of the door or with a neighbor when requested in the delivery instructions field. We cannot guarantee that the delivery company will follow these directions. For companies they will deliver at the reception desk. The name of the recipient is always on the box, so the recipient can easily be informed.
- Free delivery by bike could be every day of the week including public holidays
- Using a third party delivery service roducts will be delivered Monday through Friday, except on public holidays.
- Currently we only ship in Belgium.
Customs and Duties
Recipients will never be charged duties or custom fees. The amount of your order includes duties and taxes UNLESS it is clearly stated otherwise in the shopping cart and the order confirmation email.
For shipments outside the European Union it is highly unlikely, but possible, that customs will physically inspect the parcel. This can cause a delay of 24-72 hours. We cannot be held responsible for this unfortunate event.
Honest Trade BV accepts responsibility for the timely delivery of your order in accordance with the selected shipping method. We are not responsible for failed deliveries when :
(1) the customer provides an incorrect or outdated address
(2) the parcel recipient is on vacation or not available
(3) the customer does not promptly (24 hours) provide a corrected/new delivery address.
If the delivery company must return a parcel to Honest Trade BV for any of the above reasons, the customer can be charged for the shipping and handling but not for the product itself, unless we cannot reuse it. We will resend your parcel to a new address at the customer’s request if the customer agrees to pay the shipping and handling charge a second time. If the parcel cannot be delivered despite plural delivery attempts and efforts from the customer service department to contact the recipient and in the unlikely event that the parcel is returned damaged or if the goods are perished, Honest Trade BV will not be responsible to refund the customer or to reship a new parcel. The customer can place a new order online.
Shipping Methods and Commitments
The shop offers multiple shipping methods to meet our clients’ needs. Please select the method that best matches your needs.
Delivery by third party
We use a professional shipping company to deliver your parcel on or before the requested date. If the recipient is not available, we leave a message on the door or deliver to a neighbor. We recommend shipping to a business address when possible as a signature is generally required. Honest Trade BV guarantees that your parcel will be delivered in good condition.
Please note that if delivery was attempted but the recipient was not home, if the address is incorrect or incomplete, if delivery was delayed due to inclement weather or strikes, and in other extraordinary circumstances Honest Trade BV is not responsible for any extra effort needed to receive the parcel (eg. Pick-up at the nearest post-office,…)
Countries we ship to
At this moment we offer shipping to the following countries :
Free delivery by bike
In the following postcodes you are illegible for free delivery by a bike courier:
3000, 3001, 3010, 3053, 3052
We will deliver your coffee within 2-3 working days after fulfilling your order, for which you will receive a notification.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Honest Trade BV, Bovenbosstraat 49, 3053 Haasrode, Vlaams-Brabant.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to ngopi, accessible from https://www.ngopi.be
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Bovenbosstraat 49, 3053 Haasrode BE
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com